United offers unrivalled access to the United States with nonstop flights from Dublin and Shannon to New York/Newark Liberty International Airport. In addition, a Dublin to Washington, D.C. service will operate from June 2012. From its U.S. hubs, United offers connections to over 300 cities across the Americas.
Flights are operated on Boeing 757-200 aircraft, which offer three choices of seating. Seats in all classes feature an Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system at every seat, which offers a large selection of movies, TV programmes, music and much more.
- Enjoy ergonomically-designed seats with adjustable headrests.
- 31 inches of legroom and with 5 inch recline.
- Complimentary hot meals and soft drinks.
United Economy Plus
- An additional 6 inches of legroom.
- Located near the front of the Economy cabin allowing faster exit from the aircraft.
- May be purchased at check-in or is complimentary to customers with premier status in United’s MileagePlus frequent-flyer programme (subject to availability).
- Flatbed seats that fully recline to 180 degrees and offer 6 feet 4 inches of sleeping space.
- Apple iPod® & iPhone® connectivity (subject to availability, separate cord needed).
- Gourmet menus designed by United’s Congress of Chefs and complemented by award-winning wines and champagnes.
- Premier Access check-in.
- Access to United Arrivals lounges, United ClubSM or Star Alliance® member lounges worldwide (where available).
United is a member of the Star Alliance network. In conjunction with other Star Alliance members, such as Air Canada and Lufthansa, United is able to offer an even more comprehensive network of routes and services for frequent flyers.
Includes destinations served by United Air Lines, Inc. and United Express.